GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Practice Nurse, The Windmill Practice
|Organisation||The Windmill Practice|
The Windmill Practice would like to expand its nursing team with the appointment of an additional Practice Nurse.
- Well organised and reputable PMS Practice, rated good in CQC inspection, located within Sneinton Health Centre providing high quality and innovative care to a wide range of patients including the most vulnerable
- Seven GPs, three Practice Nurse Prescribers, two Healthcare Assistants and 15 Administrative Support Staff
- GP Registrar training practice
- Patient List size – circa 8,000
- Clinical System – TPP Systm One
- Working Hours – 30 hours per week over four days plus occasional Saturday mornings on ad hoc basis
The successful candidate will be required to provide a range of chronic disease management and other treatment room duties (such as childhood immunisation, travel vaccination and cervical cytology) and previous experience in these areas is essential.
Informal enquiries/visits are encouraged – please contact Mark Ebb, Practice Manager on 0115 8838685 or at email@example.com
Please see NHS Jobs (www.jobs.nhs.uk) for job description, person spec and application form – Job Reference 880-NCPS-0417-1231