GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Salaried GP/Partner, Highcroft Medical Centre
|Organisation||Highcroft Medical Centre|
|Salary||£8,500 – £9,000 per session + MDU depending on experience & qualifications|
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a friendly, well-organised, forward thinking, teaching practice due to relocation of our existing Salaried GP.
We are an innovative practice keen to adopt new technologies. We have recently started using Ardens toolkit for SystmOne which is a Clinical Decision Support System (CDSS) that assists Healthcare Professionals to deliver optimised superior patient care.
Salary ( Salaried GP ) – £8,500 – £9,000 per session + MDU depending on experience & qualifications
Highcroft Surgery includes:
- A practice population of 12,600 patients
- Three Full-Time Partners, one Salaried GP and a GP Registrar (not including vacancies)
- Two Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- One Senior Nurse Prescriber, two Practice Nurses’ and three Health Care Assistants
We are a long established GP training practice for GP Registrars plus undergraduate teaching to first, second and fifth year medical students.
- Re-located to brand new purpose-built premises in April 2014
- Excellent admin support and soon planning to implement ‘Workflow optimisation’ system alongside Ardens
- Fully involved with the Nottingham North and East Clinical Commissioning Group and the ongoing changes within NHS
- Wide range of GMS and enhanced services offered
- High QOF achiever
- CQC rating ‘Good’
Please contact Dr Brendan McKeating if you have any questions or to arrange an informal meeting prior to interviews.
firstname.lastname@example.org, DD: 0115 883 2345/883 2341