GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Salaried GP with partnership option, Welbeck Surgery
We are looking for :
- an enthusiastic GP to join our small and supportive team as a Salaried GP with option/view to partnership
- Six sessions per week but we would consider a job-share, to start in August if possible
- Minor surgery and/or IUCD fitting would be an advantage.
- We are two, part-time partners, based in a friendly practice with approximately 4,000 patients.
- We are based in the heart of Sherwood, a thriving and welcoming community with good local shops and schools. Our patients offer an interesting and varied mix.
- CQC rated ‘Good’ with outstanding care of vulnerable patients
- Undergraduate medical student teaching practice
- SystmOne clinical system
- High QOF achievement
- Stable and experienced administrative and nursing team
- Relaxed and open frequent communication between colleagues with daily check-in and support.
- Good work-life balance
- Great continuity of care
- Manageable workload
- Seven weeks annual leave entitlement; including study leave.
- Good rate of pay (depending on experience)
Closing date for Applications: 26th April 2017
Interviews to be held on Tuesday 9th May 2017 (afternoon)
Please contact Dr Rebecca Lloyd or Dr Karen Worth on 0115 9620932 if you have any questions or to arrange an informal meeting visit prior to interviews.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to Anna Bednarska, Practice Manager on email@example.com