GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Advanced Nurse Practitioner (Full time), Whyburn Medical Practice
|Organisation||Whyburn Medical Practice|
Based in a market town with superb road links we are a well-established, forward thinking, seven-partner practice with an excellent nursing team.
Committed to providing high quality health care to a rapidly growing population with diverse health and social needs we are seeking a motivated ANP to work alongside our GP’s providing clinical care and support for our patients.
We are a very supportive partnership and would welcome the opportunity to introduce a new way of working into our practice and further enhance our clinical team.
Our GPs work 2.5hour sessions seeing 15 patients and we have a ‘on-call’ GP each day. Having never worked with an ANP we are looking for a dynamic person who will help us to design our service provision working towards a ‘better way’ for our staff and our patients.
Our administration is second to none! We believe that our clinical staff should be able to focus on patient care and we therefore have a dedicated Data Quality Department with five staff members who look after our summarising, recalls, correspondence and QOF targets.
Together with our secretaries and excellent reception team our clinicians can work confidently and efficiently knowing that they have reliable ‘back-office’ systems in place.
- CQC rating of Good in all areas
- Seven Partners
- Excellent nursing team
- Well lead by management team
- Outstanding administration support including dedicated Data Quality Department
- High QOF achievement year on year
- Dedicated CCG involvement and forward thinking in respect of planning and pathways
- List size of 12,000 patients (and growing!)
- Established training practice for Registrars, Foundation Doctors and Medical Students
- Enhanced services including Dermatology, Minor Surgery and Contraception
- Great communication and supportive co-workers
If you are an enthusiastic ANP with a ‘can do’ attitude we can provide a good salary, a supportive practice environment and great clinical variance!
Applications with covering letter and full CV to: Mandy Moth, Business Manager,
Whyburn Medical Practice, The Health Centre, Curtis Street, Hucknall, Nottingham,
NG15 7JE or by email to email@example.com.