GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Salaried GP, Abbey Medical Centre
|Organisation||Abbey Medical Centre|
Salaried GP with a view to partnership is required at Abbey Medical Centre to commence Spring/Summer 2018, 4 – 6 sessions a week. Beeston is a suburban area, in South Nottingham. We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Doctor to join our well organised, highly motivated team, as a result of pending retirement and changes to GP sessions to improve work life balance.
We are a friendly, supportive, flexible, proactive team and our ethos is based on Quality Patient Care, seeking a similarly motivated GP who enjoys general practice.
We currently have 5462 patients, we use SystmOne with mobile working device use, integrated ICE requesting and digital dictation systems. We have a highly experienced nursing team and have recently taken on an advanced nurse practitioner to support our clinical practice.
- CQC rated Good with Outstanding for Caring
- Innovative methods of working
- Excellent working relationships as part of the federated Nottingham West GP practice group
- Excellent relations with our CCG and Area Team
- High degree of patient satisfaction, coming 7th across Nottinghamshire in a recent NHS England GP patient survey
- High QOF achievement
- Close links with Nottingham University Medical School training medical students
- Strong Patient Participation Group involvement
We can offer the successful candidate a competitive salary, 7 weeks annual/study leave per year (pro rata), contributions to the NHS Pensions Scheme. Workload, salary and benefits are negotiable.
We would welcome informal discussions or visits, please contact Debs Smith, Practice Manager on 0115 925 5323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications with CV, covering letter and two references to Practice Manager by email or Dr N. Browne & Partners, Abbey Medical Centre, 63 Central Avenue, Beeston, Nottingham, NG9 2QP.
Visit www.abbeymedicalcentre.org/ for more information about the practice