GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Salaried GP (future Partnership option)
|Location||Nottingham City/County border|
|Salary||Negotiable but competitive|
Peacock Healthcare based in Carlton, Nottingham are looking for two Salaried GP’s with the future option of partnership. The sessions required are as follows:
1× 6 session GP-Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
Remuneration: Negotiable but competitive.
We are an established 2 partner (1x managing partner) PMS county practice based close to the border of the city of Nottingham and we are committed to providing high-quality patient care. We are also a member of the Nottingham North & East CCG who we have a strong working relationship with; the CCG currently consists of 20 practices with a diverse geographical spread within the Nottinghamshire County boundary.
Due to the retirement of one of our GP partners we are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed GP to become a member of our friendly and forward-thinking team.
- 5,700 patients and growing
- TPP SystemOne
- High QOF achievement
- Close links with Nottingham University Medical School / Teaching practice since 1998. 1st, 2nd and 5th year students including CFU and international medical students. We are also a Medical Teaching HUB practice.
- Strong Teaching-Mentoring ethos / Strong team working Ethos
- Practice Pharmacist support
- Established Diabetes patient group -2006
- Established Patient Participation Group-2007
- Established / Separate – “Friends of Peacock Charity” incorporating Horticultural Therapy Group, Yoga Group, and Pilate’s group.
- Relocated three years ago to modern, purpose-built premises/Secure staff parking area.
- CQC Overall rating: Good
We are a supportive, experienced and friendly practice team with a strong ethos on team working, integrated care and learning and development. In addition to the partners, our clinical team currently consists of 2x Salaried GPs, 2 x Nurses, one of which is a prescribing Nurse, 2 x HCAs and an established reception and administrative team. We are also working in partnership with various local providers in respect the provision of MSK physio, Ultra-Sound & Gynae clinics. We also have a practice-based Pharmacist supporting the clinical team 2 days a week.
To arrange an informal visit and discussion about the role please contact Dr Paul Oliver, senior partner:0115 958 0415
or Michael Orozco, Managing Partner. email@example.com / Tel:07971467216
Application by CV and covering letter please.
Closing date for applications: 29th February 2018