GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Salaried GP with a view to Partnership, Roundwood Surgery
Salaried GP with a view to Partnership required, commencing April 2018 at Roundwood Surgery, Mansfield NG18 1QQ. The position is flexible.
Roundwood also has a Branch Surgery and across both sites has a list size of approximately 13,500. We are a successful training Practice hosting GP Registrars, Foundation 2 Doctors, Medical Students (Doctors and Nurses). Roundwood has a complement of clinical and admin staff with a wealth of experience.
Ideally we are seeking 1-2 candidates for 4-6 sessions per week (negotiable).
Roundwood uses SystmOne computer software.
Roundwood to name a few is:-
- CQC rated “outstanding”
- an innovative Practice and open to change
- works collaboratively with 4 other local Practices offering Extended Access
- offers FLO technology
- actively uses Skype technology for consultations (winning awards for this innovation)
- offers a local service for the homeless population
- is a Yellow Fever Centre
- offers aural microsuction appointments for patients across Mansfield & Ashfield
- offers minor injury appointments
- offers minor surgeries
- actively put ourselves forward for pilot projects
This position has only become available due to our Senior Partner retiring.
Roundwood feels this is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate, and we are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly family doctor to join our existing, well established Team.