GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Peacock Healthcare
|Location||Nottingham (City/County Boarder)|
|Salary||Band 7/8a equivalent|
We are currently looking for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/Nurse Prescriber with strong people management skills and a can-do ethos.
This role is based within our busy GP Practice; currently 5,700 patients. We have a fully supportive and friendly clinical team with the addition of a practice Pharmacist.
We are a teaching practice working with The University of Nottingham medical as a teaching-Hub.
The existing team clinical team consists of 1 senior GP partner, 1x Managing Partner, 2 x Salaried GP’s, 2 x Nurses (1X Nurse prescriber) 2x HCA, 1x Pharmacist.
We are looking for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/Nurse Prescriber
The following skills and qualifications are required:
- Nursing Qualification
- Independent Prescriber Qualification
- RCN accredited advanced nursing practice Certification
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong team working skills
- Skills in minor illness/injury/triage
- GP Practice experience an advantage but not a limiting factor.
- Identify, assess and diagnose patients with complex health needs across the practice population.
- Lead the introduction and use of technical and specialist nursing treatments for patients with complex healthcare needs.
- You will maintain a high level of professionalism and technical standard of work, complying with relevant Codes of Practice.
- Professional and cooperative attitude towards patients and colleagues
- Member of an appropriate professional body and hold a valid registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
We will consider suitable applicants who wish to join the team full-time or Part-Time.
Salary negotiable and competitive but will be within Band 7/8a equivalent (we do not follow AfC)
For an informal visit to the practice and a discussion about the role please contact the senior Partner, Dr Paul Oliver(0115 958 0415) or the Managing Partner, Michael Orozco (email@example.com).