GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Practice Business Manager, Parkside Medical Practice
|Contact Email||0115 9279119|
|Organisation||Parkside Medical Practice|
We believe that the current challenges facing general practice can be overcome. We are proactive and energised to deliver the best care to our patients and maintain and grow a successful organisation.
We are seeking a Practice Business Manager with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills to join our team and assist with the further development and growth.
Our partners are engaged in wider roles across the region including serving as a Federation Director, LMC Board Member, RCGP Vale of Trent Board officers and also with the Area Prescribing Team.
We are supportive of others who seek to develop additional skills both in and outside the practice.
We are at the forefront of developing strategies to ensure efficient use of practice staff, nurse and GP time, including:
- Enhanced roles for admin staff in processing medication queries and correspondence
- Developed an Active Signposting training product now being delivered to over 150 practices in Nottingham and Leeds CCGs. See www.signpostinghealth.com
- Deployed Prescription Request Management training, now being developed into an online training product.
You are a candidate with strong communication skills and the ability to demonstrate robust leadership and management, along with strong financial acumen. You will be able to support and maximise the effectiveness of both our clinical and administration/reception teams through proactive leadership and you will have a clear understanding of the dynamics and efficiencies required to make our practice flourish. You should be open to opportunites to expand the practice.
- 3 GP Partners, 2x long term locum GPs, ANP Nurse Manager, 2x PNs, 1x HCA, 7,100 patients
- Vibrant purpose built premises completed in January 2012 and shared with local library, youth centre, council services.
- CQC Rated GOOD in all areas June 2016
This is an excellent opportunity to join our forward thinking team to share our vision, willingness and drive to adapt to changes within the NHS.
Prospective candidates are very welcome to come along for an informal visit. Telephone 0115 9279119 to arrange.
Closing date for applications 21/1/18