GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Salaried GP with a view to Partnership, Parkside Medical Practice
|Organisation||Parkside Medical Practice|
We are a forward-looking GP Practice excited about the future of General Practice and we are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious GP to complete our team.
We are proactive in meeting the challenges facing general practices and have deployed strategies to ensure efficient use of practice and GP time, these include enhanced roles for admin staff in processing medication queries and correspondence.
Our GP Partners pursue wider roles as Federation Directors, LMC Committee Members and local RCGP board members. We are supportive of others who seek to develop additional skills both in and outside the practice.
- To begin as soon as possible
- 4-6 clinical sessions per week. Currently no extended hours or weekend opening
- Days and timing of clinics negotiable
- Salary and indemnity negotiable
- Low home visiting rates
- Systems in place to limit administrative workload
- Majority of consultations in English with low use of interpreters
- Currently 3 GP partners, 1 long-term locum, 1 ANP, 2 PNs, 1 HCA
- 7100 patients
- Convenient location, easy drive from central Nottingham and close to J26 M1
- Vibrant purpose-built premises completed January 2012 and shared with local library, council services, youth centre and cafe
- Partners actively involved at board level with NCGPA, LMC and RCGP Faculty Board
- Clinical research practice, medical student training and working towards GP training practice status
- CQC rated good in all areas June 2016
- We would welcome applications from candidates on the GP Fellowship Scheme
Every candidate will bring a unique blend of skills and qualities. We are looking for someone who will complement and strengthen our existing team.
Interested candidates are very welcome to make an informal visit to the practice – telephone us to arrange a time to come and see us.
Closing date for applications is 27 November 2017
CVs with covering letter via email to our Practice Manager:
Parkside Medical Practice, Bulwell Riverside, Main Street, Bulwell, Nottingham, NG6 8QJ, Tel: 0115 9279119