GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Parkside Medical Practice
|Organisation||Parkside Medical Practice|
ADVANCED NURSE PRACTITIONER
30 Hours per week (exact working pattern to be agreed)
We have an exciting opportunity for a second Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) to join our team of 3 GP Partners, ANP, Senior Practice Nurse, Practice Nurse, Healthcare Assistant, and Phlebotomist.
Applicants must hold an Independent Prescriber qualification and ideally have previous experience of working in the primary care setting.
We would expect any candidate to be a self-motivated individual, able to work as part of our team, but also able to work independently in a confident manner.
- As an autonomous practitioner the post holder is responsible for the care delivered, demonstrating critical thinking and skills in clinical decision making in the management of patients
- To work collaboratively with the practice team to meet the needs of patients, support the delivery of key performance indicators and QOF
- To work alongside the GPs, ANP and nursing team
- To participate fully in the delivery of well-coordinated healthcare within the practice, assisting with supervision and mentoring of the nursing team, including nurse and healthcare assistant
- The focus of the role is both in the delivery of evidence-based healthcare for patients presenting with acute complaints, long-term conditions/chronic disease and the provision of preventative healthcare to the practice population