GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Salaried GP, Plains View Surgery
|Organisation||Plains View Surgery|
We have a vacancy for a salaried GP post to cover 5 to 8 sessions per week in a modern, innovative and friendly practice in the Mapperley area of Nottingham.
For further details, please contact the Practice Manager, Mrs Ann Pillai, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- list size of 6500 and growing
- TPP systmone and paperlight
- modern, innovative, forward thinking practice
- looking after pharmacy students, medical students and F2s and aiming to be a GP registrar training practice next year
- excellent opportunity to become involved with training and education.
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave, salary negotiable and medical indemnity fees paid.
- high QOF achievement
- CQC : overall rating good
- very well established PPG, totally committed to the practice.
- strong working relationships with NNE CCG and local providers.
- committed to providing high quality patient care.