GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Sessional/Locum/Salaried GP vacancy, Alice Medical Centre
|Organisation||Alice Medical Centre|
We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible and committed GP to join our practice in the heart of Bestwood.
We are offering up to two sessions a week on a Friday. Start date September 2017
- Small practice with list size 3250
- Fully computerised and paper light on System one
- 1 principal GP and 1 part time sessional GP
- 1 full time practice Nurses with specialities in chronic disease management
- Health care assistant with wide range of skills well supported by Practice nurse and GP
- Consistently high QOf results
- Friendly management and reception staff
- Fully engaged with NORCOMM CCG and work collaboratively with neighbouring and other CCG
- Good results from CQC inspection
- Rated 2nd in a survey of patients for best practice in Nottingham City
- One of the pilot practices for Clinical Pharmacist within Nottingham City
- We have low visiting rate due to regular reviews in care homes as part of LES.
The working day includes: AM and PM surgeries, paper work, home visits, extras and on call (one day a week only).
For informal visit or chat please contact Dr Atiomo on email or phone 01159857944
Helen Goodwin (practice manager) email – Helen.email@example.com
Apply in writing with CV to:
Mrs Helen Wilkinson
Alice Medical Centre
1 Carnwood Road