GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Advanced Nurse Practitioner, West Oak Surgery
|Organisation||West Oak Surgery|
|Salary||Dependent on experience|
West Oak Surgery Advanced Nurse Practitioner Vacancy
An exciting opportunity to join an established Practice based in Mapperley, Nottingham.
We are looking to recruit a permanent Nurse Practitioner, with a prescribing qualification, to work as part of our practice team. Experience in minor injury/illness working within a GP practice setting would be an advantage. The vacancy is for 16 hours per week for Monday and Fridays.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and innovative Practitioner who is able to work autonomously, performing patient assessment, diagnosis and clinical management, supported by the extended multidisciplinary team. This is a new position within the practice clinical team
Our staff maintain the highest standards of care, whilst incorporating the traditional values of family medicine within a warm and friendly environment.
Rate of pay is dependent on experience.
- West Oak Surgery is a GMS practice serving a population of around 5500.
- 2 partner practice
- We pride ourselves on excellent patient care, good relationships with our patients and good links with the community MDT
- Teaching practice with medical students, previously long established training practice.
- Electronic pathology results and hospital letters
- Electronic prescriptions
- Engagement with Nottingham North and East CCG and the ongoing changes within the NHS
- Full range enhanced services offered
- Good CQC rating October 2016
- Consistently high QoF Achievement
For more information or to arrange an informal visit, please contact Deborah Rattray, Practice Manager on 0115 9525320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org