Safeguarding Adults & MCA Conference 2017
Thu May 18 12:30:00 2017
Village Nottingham – 18 May 2017
Afternoon session: 12.30pm – 4.30pm
Evening session: 5.30pm – 9.30pm
Following the success of the 2015 MCA and DoLS conferences we have been able to secure further funding via NHS England to continue developing the knowledge base and best practice around MCA and DoLS within the primary care community.
We are inviting you to participate in another high quality event run by Browne Jacobson and the CCG’s.
The conferences will be opened by the Chairs of the City and County Safeguarding Adults Boards; Malcolm Dillon and Allan Breeton, and facilitated by senior partners.
These half day events, including refreshments, are free to all GPs and practice nurses.
All attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.
Topics will include themes from:
- local serious adult reviews
- local domestic homicide reviews
- MCA myths – demystifying DoLS
- ensuring practising within the law
- building knowledge and confidence in using the MCA in day to day care
- being able to make decisions for your patients and the best patient outcomes
- meeting your CQC requirements around MCA and DoLS.
Click here to view the full programme, including workshop choices.
To register, click here