Accountancy firm drop in
Thu May 18 10:00:00 2017
Accountancy firm Duncan and Toplis will be providing free sessions for GPs and Practice Managers in Nottinghamshire.
The topics which you would raise at the sessions include:
- An introduction to self employment.
- Tax efficient working for GPs.
- Cash flow forecasting and budgeting.
- Cloud-based accounting.
- Working collaboratively, issues around federations and mergers, MCPs
- Effective management of the workforce
- Frauds to be aware of and how to avoid being a victim.
- Changes in partnership. What to be aware of, what to be mindful of and how to structure your partnership going forward
- Property issues
The one topic Duncan and Toplis can not provide is pensions.
To book a space for the day, which takes place between 10am-4pm email firstname.lastname@example.org